Monday, December 7, 2009

New Chapter. Again.

So I have moved back to Blogger. Yea and I can't believe it myself either. But anyway, LiveBlog on Facebook was a failure. Hence I'm back to traditional blogging.

It's been eons since I last updated about my life (like who the hell cares anyway), so here it is.

Semester 1 came and left in the blink of an eye. Exams were done, and I am now currently trying to find ways to pass the huge amount of spare time that I have during this term break (while waiting for the ill-fated results and atrocious GPA to pop up on my screen on Dec 30th). Well obviously I have yet to make a breakthrough.

Honestly, I felt that 2009 flew by much faster than I thought. I recalled how I was still serving my NS in January, then ORD-ed in Feb, endured a no-brainer job for 5 months, mugged for the first time in 3 years, sat through 13 weeks of tutorials, lectures and lab sessions, followed by a grueling 2-week exam. And POOF!!! I'm now in the middle of December. Isn't it amazing?? Wow.

So the 13-week thing is gonna happen in a few weeks' time. Until then, allow me to slack like a couch potato.

I really wanna watch a movie but there isn't anything nice out right now. And I am not catching Avatar. It has failed to attract me. James Cameron will not top Titanic with this.