Wednesday, February 24, 2010

9.45

I only realised that my watch has stopped working while walking to the bus-stop this morning. Damn. It was stuck at 9.45.

Had the 112 test which was the most horrible test I've taken in my entire life because of the fact that I couldn't finish the paper. 50 MCQs in 90 minutes is crazy. I remembered I just shaded random answers (without even having the privilege of reading the questions at least) for the last 8 questions or so during the last minute. Literally LAST MINUTE. I don't really know if I can secure a 30... Seems like there's quite a slim chance. Anyway, time to get over it.

Met up with Sean Paul before he flies back to Aussie again. Had a plate of Thai Fried Rice which tasted exactly like Char Kuay Teow (which was quite traumatic btw). Walked around 313 and Orchard Central before heading to Pacific Plaza to replace the battery of my Fossil watch. And the sales guy told me it needed an hour. ONE BLOODY HOUR to replace a simple battery!!! Sigh. So I decided to leave it there and collect it next week. Plus the fact that I didn't bring my warranty card with me today fueled this decision. I can save 20 bucks you know.

And so I went back home without my Fossil with me. Felt so awkward without a watch on my left wrist.

I probably just had a bad day.

BUT...

Tomorrow is gonna be better!!! :)

I hope.