Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Ain't Thru

Time to post an update.

Halfway through the horrible exams right now... 3 down, 2 to go. Haven't been really happy with any of them thus far. Just hope that I can get all the grades I desire.

Anyway, I'm getting an iPhone! :D Kinda surprised at how quick I decided to get it. Sort of a Christmas present to myself haha. And it arrives on X'Mas Eve. How apt!

Imp wants me to use Twitter. But it's kinda pointless because how many friends of mine are actually active Twitterers? I can count just with the fingers on one hand.

Getting hooked on Bruno Mars again. Trying to perfect my playing of "Just The Way You Are" on keyboard. Woot.

5 more days to the end of exams!

Can't wait to watch all the movies I haven't watched for the past 4 months and counting.