Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stomp! Stomp! She's Arrived.


It's kinda rare that I blog so frequently these days but I just gotta dedicate an entire post to this awesome rising star that I so admire. Meet Jessie J.

Having garnered multi accolades recently (Google them), Jessie has already written many hits for other superstars but only now has she started to make a name for herself. With "Do It Like A Dude" out in both the US and the UK, Jessie is soon following up the stomping track with a feel-good positive song called "Price Tag" and it also features rapper B.o.B.


What I like about Jessie is that she's humble, down-to-earth, true, real, raw and talented with a swagger! She has absolutely one of the best voices I've heard in my entire life, comprising the strength and stamina of Christina Aguilera's voice with the beautiful vocal runs of Mariah Carey and Leona Lewis. And that's saying a lot.

I'm looking forward to her debut album "Who You Are" coming this March because I know that it will be packed full of awesome tracks. Meanwhile, here's a video of her performing "Price Tag" acoustically. You can hop on over to her official website to listen more of her songs.