Sunday, August 15, 2010

Different Summers

Taken from thedoghousediaries.com

Met up with the guys from my JC class yesterday. Felt just like old times. And we went shopping together for like the first time ever. Haha. I enjoyed myself though. It was great to see all of them again.

So YOG officially opened last night and the opening ceremony wasn't all that creative and "Wow", but it was generally quite commendable. The coolest part was the spinning torch. And why was Sean Kingston absent??

The new semester is starting real soon. Like a couple days after the Games end. Not entirely looking forward, really. But I know I gotta embrace it. Somehow. Let's just pray and hope that it will be an awesome one, okay? :)

Been playing my keyboard very often, printing new sheet music every now and then. Still trying to figure out how to compose and arrange my own songs. And I haven't been writing any new songs because of the lack of inspiration. Bummer.