Sunday, August 1, 2010

J Day

We got a GREAT GREAT bargain when we went shopping for Jason's birthday gift. I guess we were lucky that the sales lady was kinda new.

Had a hard time locating the venue but we got there eventually. Been ages since I last saw Jason, Eugene and Fiz. So catching up with them was pretty enjoyable. And as usual, laughed hard at some of the stuff Chuwa shared. Such a joker.

Anyway, I had an awesome night.

It's August already!!! Sigh. I don't feel like starting school. It's gonna be a mad rush this coming semester, I can feel it.

Right now, I'm kinda seriously considering getting a keyboard. And giving up the guitar. I think I'm still better with keys instead. Since I have background knowledge. And I feel that it's easier to play a keyboard/piano. I just can't seem to master the guitar. It's so much harder.

Keyboardist > Guitarist.