Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time Of My Life

It's like I haven't been to a cinema for half a year and now I'm watching movies like there's no tomorrow. Caught "Kung Fu Panda 2" yesterday!


I thought it was AWESOME. Albeit slightly short in duration (84 minutes). But it was action-packed and funny as hell. Jack Black is a genius!

Rating: 4.5/5

Been wanting to post the next 2 movies I've caught since last week but was too damn lazy to do so.


"Paul" was really, really hilarious. It had a common storyline, but it was still nicely executed. There was a twist near the end of the film too!

Rating: 4/5


Another comic book superhero! Well, I thought it lacked a little punch. A proper badass villian. Loki was...meh. And I still stand that the first 30 minutes of the film was the best part.

Rating: 3.5/5

Went to Tampines yesterday with my Sis to eat Popeyes. Don't ask me why the hell I went all the way there to eat Popeyes because I kinda regret it now. The chicken was disappointing! KFC beats it hands down. The fries wasn't anything spectacular either, they taste exactly the same as McDonald's twister fries. Sad.