Friday, April 16, 2010

Do-Wah-Doo

I'd figured I also wanna get a keyboard. Rather than a piano. Piano's kinda cool and classy, I know, but it takes up too much space. Keyboard, on the other hand, is smaller, more portable, and you can incorporate beats while playing songs. It's something fresh that I would like to try! :D Plus the volume is adjustable too so I can play it at night or something without creating a musical racket in my flat.

Hence, the issues I'm facing now are:

1. Where to put it?

2. Budget?

Sigh. Maybe I should consider this more carefully before making a decision. Omg I want both a new acoustic guitar AND a keyboard badly. :S

Putting this aside, exams start next Thursday (damn why the hell am I blogging about musical instruments now) and I'm happy that the first paper is Physics. Get that out of the frigging way.

After practising on a past-year paper for 112, it's nice to know that I could solve the majority of the questions correctly. Still, there's plenty of room for improvement!!! :)

My aim for this semester is to pull up my cGPA to a 4.00. It's kinda hard though. But I'm gonna try my best to attain it.

Oh and btw, say goodbye to Andrew and Katie. Double elimination!!! 2 girls left. :(

Andrew                Katie

I'm currently hooked on B.o.B now. Awesome rapper with even more awesome songs!!! :D