Friday, April 30, 2010

Undo It

Ok here's the lowdown: Maths and BioChem were terrible. They're not tough, but I just couldn't seem to perform. It's like there's a barrier in front of me that I couldn't break through. Sadness to the power of infinity. Film elective started out so excellent that I thought I was finally gonna score for a paper, but when I reached the 2nd essay question, I was stuck. Didn't know what to write. Just scribbled some crap and moved on the last question which was supposed to be easiest question, but apparently I didn't have enough time to finish writing what I wanted to. My hand was literally trembling and sore from the high speed writing that I thought it was gonna come off.

Sigh.

I really don't know what to do. Everyone seems to be improving except me. Moving stagnantly. What's wrong with me? I'm confused. Science isn't for me? Too late Gary. And Arts isn't really for you too...

Help. I can't afford to let this happen again. Year 2 isn't child's play. But how do I break through that invisible barrier?

Think, Gary. Think. You have 4 months to think. To reflect. To find a solution. You can do it. You probably just need a little break from everything else. To find yourself again.

I sure hope so.

Special sem starts from 11th May. I do wish that I can get an A for this elective to pull up my cGPA. Give me your blessings. And luck.

First day of the holidays was cool. Had an awesome night's sleep and just chilled the day at home. Planning stuff I wanna do during this 4 months. Ok here's a temporary to-do list:

1. Master playing the guitar

2. Catch all my favourite movies coming out this summer

3. Have more exercise

4. Meet up with friends

5. Learn how to cook from my Mom

6. Get a temp job after special sem

7. Reinvent myself

I guess that's about it for now. Haha. And I hope that I can accomplish all these within 4 months.

Anyway, SHOCKER elimination on Idol!!! Siobhan went home this past week.

Siobhan

Btw, Christina's new video for "Not Myself Tonight" just premiered. Epic. Love the controversies. Take that GaGa!!!

Till next post then. Peace Out! :)