Monday, May 3, 2010

Less Talk...

...More action.

And so I've started carrying out all my planned activities.

Trying to play guitar chords more smoothly needs a lil' more practice though. Ran 5 rounds this morning which I thought wasn't that bad since I've not run for eons. Plus I cooked today! :D

Lemme tell you, cooking isn't an easy feat. Lotsa steps to carry out and all, with preparation taking up most of the time. I swear the fish slices I cut were not very nicely shaped. And then there's the overcoming of the fear of those annoying oil splatters when you're frying stuff. My right foot got hit just now.

Still, cooking is definitely enjoyable. I really am determined to learn how to cook. Not just simple stuff like frying sunny side-ups, but more complicated ones as well. Once I'm accustomed to it, I'll start whipping up some Western and Italian delights. Mmm...

I can't believe I feel busy even during the hols. This plan of mine really makes me spend the hols more meaningfully! :)

Meanwhile, look out for "Kitchen Escapade Episode 2"! LOLOL.