Thursday, May 27, 2010

When I Look Up


As I predicted, Lee won (Yes Joyce, you were right from the beginning). Sigh. Crystal really deserved to win.

  Lee              Crystal

Finale was not that bad, with performances from Xtina, Janet Jackson plus others. And the Simon tribute was nice. LOL @ Kris Allen standing next to Jordin Sparks! The size difference is just too much.

Anyway, I don't think I'll watch the next season unless there's something interesting. Gonna lock my eyes on the US X-Factor!!!

Got my results last night!!! Didn't plan to stay up till 12 for them, since I wasn't expecting anything pleasant. But Sophia asked me to stay up, so I eventually did.

Well, let's just say that BioChem fell short of my initial expectations a little. A grade lower. PLAINLY BECAUSE I FORGOT TO READ THE TEXTBOOK FOR A FEW IMPORTANT CHAPTERS. The rest of the modules met my expectations. Nothing more, nothing less. And it's a good thing because these expectations I made for myself were way before the exams started. So, I'm still happy! :D

I hope this elective I'm currently taking will pull up my cGPA even more. I NEED THIS. Need, not want.

Attending a wedding banquet this Saturday afternoon. Not looking forward to it but looking forward to the end of it.