Sunday, September 26, 2010

T_+

The emoticon above shows my agony as I struggle to complete my lab report. The NMR spectrum seems to be yielding a knife at my throat, almost going to slice me any moment now.

Despite 2 impending tests, I still feel pretty alright and not as stressed up as I thought I would be. That's quite a feat, according to my standards. I guess I now know how to slow things down a little and prevent those pesky burnouts.

Anyway, I'm a self-proclaimed Glee fanatic and of course have already watched the first episode of Season 2 which started just last week. I really dig the songs the cast covered.

Usual life scoop aside, I actually wanted to blog about liars. People who tell lies, make empty promises, fabricate stuff and so on. There's just this particular person whom I've known for about 3 years now that's getting from bad to worse. I won't name names because I don't really wanna sound like I'm bitching about somebody (Even then, do I sound like I'm doing so? Ok, whatever).

Well, I have lotsa examples to back up my claim but I'm not writing everything down here. Basically, whatever this person says from now, I will not believe it. One ear in, the other ear out. I've been played out too much already. Turning immune even.

Trust. Honesty. These 2 words which I value so much do not exist in this person.

Just get out of my life already. You don't deserve my friendship. And others' too.