Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Am Not Advertising Myself

Just to be clear on that before I start.

Anyway, was just wondering about the topic of relationships. As in BGR. A sensitive and open topic I must say... But I guess there aren't really many people who read my blog so it's ok.

Well, I've never been in one, so... I don't really know how it feels like. I'm not gonna rush into one just to try it out, because I think it's stupid to do so, and it's unfair to the other party. Plus I don't think I have a high chance to be able to have one.

I've had crushes before though. A couple. But I've never confessed once. One reason is because I'm uber shy. Another is that I always feel I'm not ready to enter a relationship. I have questions all the time, like, how am I gonna treat her? What should I do? Because I believe that guys should treat their girlfriends right.

I'm not the kinda guy that girls will be attracted to at first sight, because I don't give lasting impressions. I think I'm the type whom you've gotta hang out with and get to know me more, and just perhaps you'll grow to like me.  About myself -- I don't watch soccer or play video/computer games so I'm pretty sure I won't neglect my girlfriend (if I have one) for those. And one thing I know, I'll only be happy if she's happy. I won't mind going down just to see the other party going up. This is also how I treat my closest friends too.

About my ideal girl... A few people are actually curious about what kind of girl I'd go for. I think I'm more into personality and character (not that I'm trying to be politically correct), but as long as she looks ok I'm ok (I know I'm not that attractive myself either). Well, I would like her to be bubbly and cheerful, someone whom I can talk continuously with. I hate awkward silences/pauses. I love music, so preferably she loves it too! Not those classical kind but you know, sing along with me, groove with me when a nice song is on air, and of course, Glee. Oh and I hope she doesn't club. I'm kinda anti-clubbing after my 'incident' (which only a few people know about, thankfully). I don't need to meet her so frequently because I know both of us have to have our own space and social circle too (I don't like possessive boyfriends so I'm never gonna be one).

As I have mentioned before in my blog, I value TRUST and HONESTY.

So there you have it. I'm not advertising myself nor am I posting an ad to search for a girlfriend. In case you're thinking about that now. I just wanna pour this out because all this stuff has been sitting in my mind for quite a while now. Collecting dust even.

On a side note, I really really really wanna catch the Rocky Horror Show next January @ Esplanade. Well mostly due to the Glee tribute episode, I'm now interested in it. But I highly doubt that there'll be anyone to go with me. I'm looking for company! Preferably people who are into plays and musicals! Because I don't want anybody to doze off halfway. Now THIS is an advertisement.