Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not My Intention

Kind of random but I would just like to apologise to anyone that I may have offended either through my spoken words, written comments or statements, be it on your blog, Facebook, or in person. I really do not mean any harm and have no intention of hurting you or making you angry.

I'm quite a straightforward person so I may come across as a guy who just says what he wants, but do know that I'm working very hard on being as sensitive as possible before writing a comment or saying something to you. I'm human and I'm not perfect, so there're bound to be slip-ups here and there sometimes. But please please don't get offended because I have no intention of offending you. :)

That said, I'm truly sorry, kindly forgive me for my mistakes and cheers to everyone! :D