Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today, I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything.

I just wanna lay here in my bed.

So the application results for exchange were out......and I didn't get a placement.

Well, I kinda expected it though, judging from the huge number of applicants for that particular university. Still, I'm disappointed. Really wanted to escape from this island for a good few months...but that's not happening now.

The system is flawed, in my opinion. Might as well raise the minimum GPA to 4.5, so people like me wouldn't have to waste their time and effort to apply, wait and then get their hopes dashed. Giving opportunities for students to experience exhange?? Bullshit.

Sigh. What's decided has been decided. 2nd selection round isn't going to be of any help as well. I guess I'm not fated to go.

Everything happens for a reason. Pravin, if you're reading this, let's try next semester. And this time I sure hope we get to go for real. Who knows we can match other universities too! :D