Saturday, July 10, 2010

Getaway


Forced to watch this last night with Jason and Sean Paul. Well, having watched none of the previous films, I personally felt that "Eclipse" was quite an average B-List film. It started out quite intense that I thought it would turn out to be a cool vampire flick, but then it progressed to numerous draggy scenes. Honestly, if I were Bella, I would have killed myself. The only thing worth mentioning about this film was the battle scene at the end. Kinda Narnia-like though, probably because of the similarity between both films' battle arenas. And I gotta commend on the soundtrack. The songs are really good. But overall, I didn't really enjoy it that much.

Rating: 3/5

Had a traumatic experience with STARS yesterday afternoon. In the end, I couldn't get my desired time-slot for 213 tutorial. Heck, I'll probably just crash another class.

Now, I gotta pray that I can get the electives I want.

Having a friend with a car and just driving around aimlessly is quite a fun thing to do, as I realised yesterday when Sean Paul drove us around in his Dad's BMW. It's so much more convenient, and you can go anywhere you like.