Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Rain


I never thought I would watch this but I'm glad I did. Met up with Sean Paul and Jason again before SP flies back to Aussie on Thursday. And we decided to catch this new thriller.

Honestly, when the initial trailers were released, I wasn't sure whether it'll be worth my 10 bucks because it seems so confusing, leaving me wondering what this whole plot is about. But stellar reviews and curiosity eventually made me more hyped up about this latest Nolan film and I took my chances.

The beginning of the film was really messy and confusing. I took a while to absorb what's going on. And then the storyline became much clearer to the point where I felt immersed in it. With a great cast, wonderful visuals, Nolan's fantastic and unique concept combined with Hans Zimmer's perfect soundtrack, "Inception" is a winner in its own right.

Rating: 5/5

Took a short tour around *SCAPE which I thought was a nice place for youths to hang out.

Anyway, I guess I haven't mentioned about the surprise lunch treat from CBH last Wednesday. It's nice to know that he still remembers his NS men. And it was good to catch up with my friends as well.

Time passes so quickly.