Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fiesta!

I don't normally blog about cars and automobiles (I think this is my first ever post about cars) but the new Ford models kinda caught my attention while I was reading another blog. So I'm here to share! :)


This is the Ford Fiesta. I think it has a cute design. So I would feel that it suits ladies more. This new model comes in a series of colors including green, yellow, orange and so on.


I'm not really sure about the technical aspects of the car though. But the exterior sure is nice.


Now this is the one I really like. It's the Fiesta Sedan. Looks real sleek and classy. And both this model and the Ford Fiesta are fuel-saving, so it's all good. I dig the rims!!! Look sporty.


I think the most visible difference between the Ford Feista and the Fiesta Sedan is that the Sedan has a butt. I prefer cars with butts. Not big ones though.