Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Taking Over The World

Decided to walk around instead of staying at home racking my brains over that stupid vitamin model (which I'm still at while writing this post, unfortunately).

Bade my spoiling slippers goodbye as I got a new pair. Hopefully it lasts. Really comfy though.

Spotted this new men's apparel flagship store @ Illuma called "Mark Fairwhale", which I just found out was a brand originated from China. Wow. I couldn't believe it because that store looked posh like any other American or British high-end fashion retail outlet. I guess China wanted to launch something international. Anyway, there wasn't a single customer in sight.

I think Illuma is a fairly nice place to hang out because there are no crowds. You can have the whole mall to yourself.

Exam in exactly 2 weeks' time. That's like so fast man. Time to cram!!!